- Keep RedNotebook development going by making a small donation (a paypal account is not needed):
- Stable versions: Install RedNotebook with the Ubuntu Software Center.
- Daily builds: Add RedNotebook daily builds PPA:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:rednotebook/daily sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install rednotebook
yum install rednotebook
apt-get install rednotebook
- Get the latest Installer or try a portable version from PortableApps or winPenPack.
- You must close RedNotebook before updating. If you experience Error 14001, read here.
- Important: Always backup your journal before upgrading.
- Please note that it may take some time before the version of the installer catches up with the last RedNotebook source release.
Mac OS X
- Mac app-bundle for version 1.8 (Simple instructions for building your own bundle for newer versions).
- MacPort (you may have to uninstall Fink and reinstall MacPorts).
- Manual build instructions: short and long.