- Keep RedNotebook development going by making a small donation (a paypal account is not needed):
- You can install RedNotebook with the Ubuntu Software Center
or add the RedNotebook stable PPA
to always get the latest version automatically:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:rednotebook/stable sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install rednotebook
- If you'd like to test the development version, you can add the PPA with daily builds.
yum install rednotebook
apt-get install rednotebook
- Get the latest Installer or try a portable version from PortableApps or winPenPack.
- You must close RedNotebook before updating. If you experience Error 14001, read here.
- Important: Always backup your journal before upgrading.
- Please note that it may take some time before the version of the installer catches up with the last RedNotebook source release.